RE: OE Silences

  • From: "Nicol Oosthuizen" <NOosthuizen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 12:14:21 +0200

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
I also use the method of pressing escape and then decide what to do with
a message. I also have tried the method of pressing control+d within a
message to delete it and open the next message instantly. But the
disadvantage of that is that  I don't hear the message subject and name
of sender. When I press control+d within a message jaws is silent. If I
then press insert+down arrow jaws reads the body of the  next opened
message.  I wonder if it is possible to script jaws so that when you
press control+d within a message jaws reads the sender's name as well as
the subject and then reads the message body.Because I use the method
yardbird is using, pressing escape to close each message.
Then I delete it, then jaws reads to me the subject and sender's name of
the  next message. I also use insert+up arrow for this.