Re: OE 2007 address book question

  • From: Ann Marie Medlar <amedlar1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2010 10:08:52 -0400

Hi I forgot to say thank you.
Ann Marie

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Richard P. Kelly
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 5:15 PM
  Subject: RE: OE 2007 address book question

  Hello Anne Marie

  1.       Press Control N to start the message to your contacts.

  2.        Open the address book.

  3.        Tab to the list of contacts and use Control plus Shift plus End to
select all contacts.

  4.        Tab to the BCC button and press the space bar so the recipients
will not see all of your contacts information.

  5.        Tab to the OK button and press the spacebar

  6.        Tab to the BCC field and verify that all have been added.

  7.        Tab to the subject field and fill it out.

  8.        Tab to the message area and type your message.

  9.        Send it.

  If you need further assistance, let me know.

  Cordially,
  Richard P. Kelly
  rpkelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx