Re: OCR software compatible with Jaws

  • From: "Peter" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 21:33:19 +0100

I purchased mine online at the nuance website. I just use my HP PSC 2510 multi
function printer/scanner but I've used quite a few different ones so I think
most twain scanners will be fine. Personally I would go for one with the
fastest scanning you can as it speeds up the process if your scanning mail etc.

Peter