RE: OCR Software

  • From: "Kevin Prince" <kprince@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 11:44:02 +1300

Just had a wee play with this - the price may be right as they say but
the accuracy is not up there with the non-MS solutions. You pays your
money. Looks fairly blind-friendly as a process though.

Kevin Prince
Adaptive Technology Consultant
Technology Employment and Awareness Division Royal New Zealand
Foundation of the Blind Te Tuapapa o te Hunga Kapo o Aotearoa

96 Bristol St
Christchurch
Phone: +64-3-375-4333
Fax: +64-3-355-9151
Mobile: +64-27-245-6687
For Adaptive Technology Helpdesk enquiries: call 0800-24-33-33