RE: OCR Software

  • From: "Kevin Prince" <kprince@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 10:23:44 +1300

If you buy something like the Canoscan Lide it has OCR software included
with it - ie bundled.

Kevin Prince
Adaptive Technology Consultant
Technology Employment and Awareness Division Royal New Zealand
Foundation of the Blind Te Tuapapa o te Hunga Kapo o Aotearoa
96 Bristol St
Christchurch
Phone: +64-3-375-4333
Fax: +64-3-355-9151
Mobile: +64-27-245-6687
For Adaptive Technology Helpdesk enquiries: call 0800-24-33-33
Website: http://www.rnzfb.org.nz