Number of windows able to tab

  • From: "Morey Worthington" <mossback7569@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 06:28:34 -0500

Morning all,
Using Jaws8, new version, WIn/XP home.
Is,or are, there a certain number of open windows that Jaws can go to using the alt/tab keystrokes? There are some days that I might have 4 windows open, and when I alt/tab, holding down the alt key, Jaws wilol not say any of them.
Is that too many to have open at one time?
I know I can press the Jaws key/F10 and get to the list and go from there.
Any thoughts on the alt/tab number?
Thanks,
Morey Worthington