Notepads and video cards - what's the latest word?

  • From: "Reed Poynter" <Reed.Poynter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 11:06:42 -0800

My employer is about to order a new notepad for my use. I will be installing
JAWS 5. Are there video cards that should be avoided?
For example, last year, Steven Hicks was complaining about a new Dell laptop
with an ATI Mobility video card and

Jody Peterson was complaining about a new Dell Precision M50 laptop with a

NVIDIA Quadro4 500GoGl video card. I think they were both using JAWS 4.51.

All comments welcome.  Well, I mean, you know, as long as they are on topic,
and not slamming, rude or obscene etc...

Thanks!

Reed