Notebooks

  • From: "marvin hunkin" <marvkin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 14:43:20 +1000

Hi.
thinking about looking at possibly purchasing a laptop computer, with jaws, and internet security, like nortans, some good accessable backup, and what good web design software, looking at purchasing.
also looking at office 2003, outlook express, macromedia studio, and what ever other webdesign, or cms software, looking for to host my own site, or get hosted on a site.
now what would it cost for this package?
also looking for a fast processor, plenty of memory, a reasonable cost, and looking for the professional version of jaws to run either windows xp pro, windows 2000, or advanced server 2003.
so if any one got any good reveiws, bad, what models are the best, and what sort of cost i am looking at.
using a computer at my college, and do not have a laptop and a copy of jaws and internet broardband at home, and what would it cost me?
also any one got more info about the trial in tas, about using internet wirelessely via electricity lines or power lines?
and something that is sort of weight light, but very robust, and able to take knocks and bumps, as not the most delicate guy, and accidentally bumping into things.
also would want some thing, with a wireless network, and wireless internet.
let me know.
just putting some feelers out.
cheers Marvin.