Re: Note tab

  • From: "raul Gutierrez" <rpgutierrez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 20:47:39 -0700

Hi Stacey, I also downloaded the note tab and it is 31 daytrial version.
----- Original Message ----- From: "stacey robinson" <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Ah! I think you mean the use as pasteboard feature? If so, open a
document or create a new one and on the document menu press enter on use
as pasteboard. Now, anything that you cut or copy will be captured and
will be inserted into your document. Neat feature I have to say. Hope
that helps. Chris Hallsworth BrailleNote mPower user Website:
www.chrishallsworth.co.nr
From: "Dean Martineau" <dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I haven't experienced your problem, and, though I do sometimes use that clipboard append feature, I also use NoteTab Lite and use its pasteboard feature, which, once activated, acptures the text of whatever is copied to the clipboard into a Notetab window for waving or other manipulation.
A possible work-around and another means of achieving the same end.

Dean