Not getting through to list

  • From: "Curtis Lee Hall" <justice@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 13:30:49 -0700

Hello,

I am not getting through to the list using Outlook. So I am using Outlook
Express for this message. I got my mail returned trying to write to the
administrator too.

Below is my reply to the JAWS 11 update.

Curtis
Hello,

Yes, the rumor is true. JAWS 11 is going to have a significant upgrade in about
two weeks. I heard this directly from the technical support department. It will
help with Windows 7. Although no tutorials are planning to be released for
Windows 7 until JAWS 12 is released in October.

I did not hear of any new support for Windows Live Mail though. It seems fairly
accessible already. Personally I do not care for Live Mail, because it does not
auto complete the send to fields when typing in a name, etc. This makes Live
Mail far more cumbersome to use than Outlook Express or Outlook. I have more
than 500 contacts in my address book, so you can see how picking them manually
from such a large list to enter the To, CC, and Bcc fields are quite a bother.
:)

Sincerely,

Curtis Lee Hall