Re: Norton software

  • From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimited@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 16:42:57 -0400

Few JAWS users on this list have been favorably impressed with Norton
anti-virus products.  They tend to be less JAWS friendly and more
resource-hungry than other alternatives like AVG, Avast and Nod32.  Quite
frankly, nobody has ever conclusively demonstrated that Norton provides vastly
superior protection against malware threats than its less expensive
competitors.
Gerald