Re: Norton internet security and JAWS

  • From: "John Melia" <uncle.jam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 19:46:09 -0400

Allen I might not have scene all the post on this subject but go in to
Norton you might need sighted help Norton is not totally accessible but
better than MacAfee there is a setting to load the defaults if this is done
if something is new that you have not approved Norton will bring up a
dialogue box which is very jaws friendly then you can tell Norton to permit the application. I hope this helps.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Allen Stutts" <astutts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>