Norton Questions

  • From: "Wes Derby" <wesderby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 00:00:47 -0800

Hi All.

Just got email from Symantec that they have the new Norton 360
out...Supposedly, it's an all-in-one protection package (looks like the
Internet Security and System Works combined into one from what I can tell).
Has anyone been brave enough to buy this yet?  If so, any idea if it's any
better with JAWS than the Norton 2007 products?  I see they're selling it to me
as a 2007 subscriber for $39.99, but it looks like the price for the general
public is an MSRP of $79.99, but on sale for $69.99...Currently, it's available
as a download, though you can pre-order the hardcopy package.

Just wondering if anyone has tried it and has anything to report...Don't want
to waste my money if it's not accessible.

Also, a volunteer where I work is giving me (because she couldn't figure out
how to install it and use it), a copy of Norton 2006.  Any idea how well IT
works with JAWS?  Thanks.

BTW, if it helps, I'm running XP Home, and have just downloaded the latest
version of JAWS...I've sort of gotten Norton 2007 (Internet Security and System
Works) to work is I use the JAWS cursor...The one thing I can't seem to do is
get into the quarantined items so I can delete them.

----
Check out my articles at Associated Content. Subscribe, and receive an email
every time I publish an article.

Are you interested in a more healthy, environmentally friendly home? Interested
in a potential home-based business with no selling involved? Click Here for
more information.

Visit Designs By Derby for scrapbooks, custom greeting cards, and much more.

Mylot.com; A Great New Online Community