Re: Norton AntiVirus 2005 Easy to Install?

  • From: "Albert Sanchez" <albertsanchez1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 09:39:08 -0500

greetings,
Yes NAV 2005 is relatively simple to install without assistance. I have JFW
5.0 with windows XP on two different machines and have had no difficulty
with the install. You will, however, need to use JAWS curser to find the
"install" button, then route JAWS-to-PC cursor, then follow the prompts. You
will also need to enter a product key which is found on a sticker on the
back of the CD envelope.
HTH

Albert Sanchez
Al's Piano Tuning & Repair