Re: Norton AV 2006

  • From: "Steve Gomes" <finnygomes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 17:48:39 -0600

I tell you what. when my Norton subscription runs out in January that will be the end of it. I will go with AVG. I am very careful about opening attachments and a technician told me that the same engine that runs MacAfee runs AVG.

my web site www.11954.com/gomes phone 720-747-4990

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donna Corson" <tcorson2@xxxxxxxxxx>