Norton 2002 Question

  • From: "Linksma Mezgeja" <love2knit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 14:29:17 -0500

Hi!
    I am having huge problems processing Email. Can someone please tell me
where I can locate in Norton 2002 Antivirus where to switch off scanning
outgoing Email? This is causing my crippled modem not to be able to send
Email without many attempts because Norton is slowing things down with this
operation. Please be specific with steps, if you know where I can change
this setting, step by step since I have looked for a very long time now and
cannot locate this setting myself. I think it is more that I don't know what
I am searching for exactly.
Thanks for any help and if this is not a direct JAWS question, please
contact me off list.
Greatly appreciated.