RE: Norton

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <RSOLOWONIUK@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 12:25:47 -0600

Hi,

Yes, I know, it's a pain...I use the Jaws cursor, but sometimes it doesn't
read the "Finish" button either.

What you need to do is Route the Jaws cursor to PC, and then press insert
plus right or left arrow until you hear "Finish" and then left mouse click.
Don't try to read the button with insert+NumPad 5 because Jaws will just say
blank...have faith that you're on the button and do a left mouse click. I
don't know why FS can't make Jaws work better with Norton.

HTH

Russell