Re: Norton

  • From: "Jeffrey Shockley" <jawswizard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 20:49:18 -0400

Your Welcome. Another way to make sure you are gettining all of your Norton
updates is to run Live Update manuallly. This will get more updates than the
Automatic Live Update will download and innstall. I don't know why this is, but
it is always a good idea to check for updates manually to make sure everything
is being updated.

Jeff