Re: Nortion Internt Security 2006 and JAWS

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 22:50:58 -0700

The way it works in Norton System Works, at the bottome of the links you
tab to is a list of the Norton applications within the suite. You arrow
up and down on these and enter on what you want. Try opening it, shift
tab then down arrow to antivirus.

Possibly for the speed problem, If there is an options button, enter on
that, and you can set up the applications to run the way you specify.