Nortel Soft Phones

  • From: "Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 09:11:14 -0400

On the subject of soft phones, anybody here familiar with the Nortel
product line, especially IP Soft Phone 2050?  Our IT department and I
are looking for a hot key to answer, regardless of which application has
focus when the phone rings.  I understand that "enter" does the trick,
but the application has to have focus.  Alt-tabbing would often require
so much time that the call will have rolled over, by the time I'm ready
to answer.

Ted