Re: No speech on any menu item

  • From: "Steggall" <plsteggall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 17:08:56 -0800

David,
    It seems as though I am answering these bass acwords, but I do
apologize.
    I simply can't afford the released version as yet, sorry.  They say they
want me to buy the standard version first and then to upgrade to JAWS Pro,
just to much out of pocket just now...
I am using Windows XP Pro.  And I was just giving examples of the menus not
voicing, maybe I should have said that any menu will not voice except to
say, " Menu bar and menu active."  We all get into a rush and not pay enough
attention to the wording sometimes, sorry again...

           Patrick