Re: No Speech as default in JFW 11

  • From: "Steve Britt" <swimmer953@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 06:21:27 -0500

Teresa, I don't have Jaws 11, so I don't know if this still works. In
earlier versions, to have no speech as the default, you would go into the
configuration manager, open the default file settings, select synthesizers,
and select "no speech" as the default synthesizer. When you leave
configuration manager with alt-f4, say yes to the save question, and this
default should be saved.
Hope this helps.