Re: No Freedom Scientific under Documents and settings

  • From: "Jon C. Pierson" <jpierson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 20:52:43 -0700

Hello,

Instead of playing around with the"hidden files" option in Windows Explorer why not use the tool provided by FS? Go to Start menu, Programs, JAWS, Explore Jaws, and choose either Explore my settings, or explore shared settings?
Either of these dump you into the folder you are attempting to fine and the path can be rather long, even if you have your hidden files showing.
My path looks like this, very typical:

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Freedom Scientific\JAWS\6.10\Settings\enu

At 06:54 PM 7/25/2005, you wrote:
ok, you need to go into the my computer,
then do alt t
now up arrow to folder options, and then control tab to view tab, nowtab over so you can down arrow you want the one that says show hidden files and folders turned on tab over to ok and enter then tab over to ok again and enter you are done
there you go