Re: Nice story.

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 13:00:32 -0400

?Yes, the mouse will go extinct in a couple of years. But is going to be
replaced by those dammed touch screens. I really hope that microsoft will keep
the keyboards and learn from apple on what to do with a touch screen (who am I
kidding, microsoft won't do anything like the sort when it comes to touch
screens, I mean narrator is as old as the sun and it still stinks).