Re: New update

  • From: "Jerry Neufeld" <jerry.neufeld@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 16:29:05 -0400

Hi Debbie.

Well, I wrongly assumed that if I was pointing at one of the script files in the all users segment, say, the script manager would pull up the highlighted file. Wrong. It goes to pull up one's personal script file instead. I use full-featured editors when scripting rather than the script manager so that's how I made the error. I got to thinking that that might be the case so I looked with one of my editors and, there it was, a brand new file, just like it should have been. So, I add all my scripts, whether or not I like it.

Jerry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>