New to the list and needed opinions on something.

  • From: "Jessica M" <midnightblue_1981@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 14:38:15 -0500

Hi,

I'm new to the list!  I'm a partial going blind due to RP.  I currently use
both Jaws and Zoom Text.  ZT on the desk top and Jaws on my pacmate.  My
main hobby as of current is website design.  I am currently working on a
website devoted to the blind and visually impaired.  Check it out!  I'll
provide the url here in a second.  My website's 2 key features is the chat
room and boards.  The boards I'm not too worried about, but we lack members.
  And I'm unsure if it's due to those who can't use jaws well with it or
what.  The chat program is a downloadable .exe file.  I am currently looking
for a scriptor who can download the program from my site, look it over for
flaws and script the program.  it is a very nice chat program but people
prefer chat rooms like IVocalize, or Chatterbox which I cannot afford for
either one.  And I tried Ventrilo and I couldn't host my server due to the
fact I was a dial up user.  So if anyone's willing to help me out on the
chat room dilima great.  And take note that all of my features are jaws
friendly as I had a few people run the site with jaws and I too did tests.
If it wasn't workable with Jaws it got taken off the site.  So my main
reason here is to gain info and meet new people.

website: http://blindvi.no-ip.com

If the url doesn't work go to this url:
http://www.angelfire.com/blues2/blindvi/

Jessica