Re: New here with a JAWS question

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 12:22:01 -0600

Karen,
Which book are you trying to sample?  I have had some book samples that just
don't play when others do.  I just went to Audible.com and tried the first book
I found on the page titled "His Brother's Keeper."  This sample played fine for
me using Spacebar.  See if it plays for you.

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx