Re: New here with a JAWS question

  • From: "1SmartDog@xxxxxxx" <1smartdog@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 23:11:20 -0600

Hi John,
Thanks so much for your reply. I am totally at a loss. I've been uisng JAWS for
a long time -- nearly 20 years. I followed your steps exactly. Flash recognize
is on with the audible page loaded. Pressing B takes me to the button but
neither space nor enter activates the button. Could another setting be
interfering?

Karen