Re: New here with a JAWS question

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 06:10:03 +0200

Hello:
on behalf of its members:
welcome to the JAWS for windows mailing list, we are all satisfied to
see you over here.
  concerning your inquiry:
that's primarily could be depend on JAWS set options behaviors for
your  regular browser respectively, therefore, I' may refer you to
perform the following task:
one:
launch your standard internet browser applacation.
two:
from with an this  location, open up the adjust JAWS options dialog box.
three:
select the general options  group, first letter navigation: G
four:
at this  particular section, select Flash Movies recognize and verify
that has been switched on.
if it doesn't, just hit the space bar to change it according to your
selected preference.
sincerely I' hope hat's help.
Mostafa Almahdy.
Egyptian Citizen.
skype account:
my_speaker

--
 best regards
the external sight is  exclusively limited unless the internal is