RE: New email address.

  • From: "Jim Grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 22:02:52 -0800

Hello
I think I inadvertently started this flood.
When I sent my reply no responds at that time had showed up in my in
box.
But I feel the need to correct you on one point.
>My question was addressed to the original poster, asking him to clarify
>what
>he said.
No your question was addressed to the list.
If it was addressed to the poster we would not have seen it.
That being said I think now we understand the situation and we should
all now move on.
If you truly find some malady you are suffering prevents you from
understanding simple list messages perhaps you should remove your self
tell such time as said malady is corrected.
I have had close friends who have infact suffered from said maladies in
the past so I do understand the affliction.  I am in hopes that your
proseager comes out well and you be be able to focus as you once did.
My prayers will be with you.
jim grimsby
msn: jim.grimsby@xxxxxxx
email:  jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx