RE: New computer with video card inconpatibility

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 13:09:53 -0400

And there are just as many of us who have had no problem with ATI cards
(I have one in my work pc and my home pc); it's more complex than simply
naming  a particular manufacturer was "not working".

What I'd really like to see is someone like the original poster, ship
their non-functional pc to FS for analysis.  A little more accurate info
from FS on this subject would be very helpful.

Chip

=20