New XM Radio Channel Guide

  • From: "Mike & Barbara In Arcadia" <mb69mach1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 04:31:39 -0700

Hi All;

Does anyone have the new XM Radio channel guide lineup that can be read
correctly with Jaws?  I tried downloading the new lineup guide and it lists'
all the channel numbers at the top of the page and all the channel names in
a list below the list of channel numbers.  Nothing is in any kind of correct
reading order and therefore I have no idea what channel numbers go with what
channel names / titles.  If anyone has their new lineup, will you please
share it?  Below is the link where I got the unreadable lineup.  Just in
case someone can figure out a different way to download it.  I am running XP
Home, IE8, & Jaws10 thru Jaws12 latest.

http://www.siriusxm.com/channelupdate

All help will be desperately accepted and appreciated. Thanks much, take
care.
Mike