New Member

  • From: "Bobcat" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 00:20:19 -0700

Hi.  I just joined.  I just got my own JFW today.  I already have some
experience with JAWS but my main screen reader has been WindowEyes till now.

I have years of experience with computers as a user.  However, I am not any
kind of expert or programmer.  Just an enthusiast.

I'll bet there are a few people who will recognise me from some other lists.
I often go by Bob or Bobcat.

I sure will appreciate any help I get using JFW.

Thanks.

Bob