New Jaws 9 problem

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <RSOLOWONIUK@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 15:04:20 -0700

Hi all,

I just encountered another problem with Jaws 9. When reading an email
message in Outlook 2007, if I press Alt+1 to have the "From" field read Jaws
says "From: that field is not available in this particular dialogue" The
same thing happens with Alt+2, Alt+4. If I press Alt+3 to read the "CC"
field, Jaws reads the subject field which it should read with Alt+4. Has
anyone else had this problem?

Thanks,

Russell