Re: New JFW Update Coming This Afternoon

  • From: Damon Fibraio <dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:18:51 -0500

Yes, but that does not mean you can install it if you are not authorized
for jfw 5.

At 10:57 AM 3/12/2004, you wrote:

>Acording to Freedom Scientific, you can definitely install this update,
>even if you don't already have Jaws 5.0 already on your system.  I just got
>off the phone with them, and that's exactly what I was told.
>
>At 10:35 AM 12/03/2004, you wrote:
> >yes.

Damon Fibraio, email dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxx
Musician, broadcaster, computer technician, and troublemaker
aol instant messenger screenname: dfibraio MSN Messenger screenname:
dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxx: Band site: Visions: http://www.visions692000.com
Listen to no Holds Barred Radio. Go to our site at http://www.nhbradio.com

"To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fit your plan, take me as I am."--Dream Theater, As I am

"All of us get lost in the darkness, dreamers turn to look at the stars
All of us do time in the gutter, dreamers turn to look at the cars
Turn around and walk the razor's edge."--Neil Peart of Rush, The Pass