Re: New Eloquence Voice? LOL.

  • From: "Bill Powers" <powersradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 14:34:06 -0800

Actually, I would like to have a selection of Southern voices, one of which
would be like Boss Hogg on "Dukes of Hazard." I can just see it now. As JAWS
is opening..."JAWS is comin' on, you Dipstick." Or maybe we could go up
north and have a yankee voice like Archie Bunker "Ok meathead, JAWS is, you
know, here, soart of. Or at least it will be as soon as Dingbat brings me a
beeah." Or maybe we could have a Jamaican voice "Hey, Mon, JAWS be heer to
talk to ya, it is so^o^o^o^o^o co^o^o^o^l Mon!" And for you Star Trek fans,
we could have Data saying "I believe JAWS is about to be implemented on your
computer in exactly zero point 23645 seconds, which is the time it will take
to fully be downloaded into my main core memory processor."

Hahahaha.

Bill Powers