Re: New AVG 7.5

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 13:42:11 -0700

Thanks.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Allan Wong" <allanwkf@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2006 1:25 PM
Subject: New AVG 7.5

hi Yardbird

1. the address that I've provided is a direct download link for the program,
and the address that given by Moti Azrad is the actual
page for the download with the installation instruction.

2. choose repair is not our instruction, but is from GriSoft, please read
the installation on the page before continue to the
download.

hth
Allan Wong