Nerro new user seeking 101 help?

  • From: "Azhar khan" <khanair75@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 11:27:52 -0400

Hello everyone,My name is Azhar who just joined the list few  days back and
fairly new at these adoptic thinggies as well which brings me here for help
that I think  can be  quite handy.Well some of you helped me yesterday on my Xp
pro and Jaws NT problem which I appreciated big time and now I've got  burnner
with Nerro express which I have no idea what to do with it because I would like
to do things such as burrning CDs,making selective songs from diffrent cds or
folders, data cds or mp3s.If there is anyone who can give me some 101 tutorial
  that will be great either here or off list?
Please and many thanks in advance to you all!
Azhar'