Re: Nero scripts

  • From: "Kenneth A. Cross" <crossk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 09:25:59 -0400

Well, not all people who ask questions are idiots, though perhaps I qualify as
one.  I asked the question about scripts because I am making some Mp3 discs and
I think I should get more on a disc than I do.  But I will try not to ask any
more dumb questions, I think I posed a question on this list about eight months
ago.