Re: Nero scripts

  • From: Tore Johnny Bråtveit <tjb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 13:53:35 +0200 (Vest-Europa (sommertid))

Hello,

There should not be necessary to use a particular JAWS script to make Nero work with JAWS. Nero is quite accessible as it is, with accessible menus, possibilities to tab around in the various dialogs, and some shortcut keys to make things even easier.

I have not used Nero Express lately, though, as I find that less accessible.

To "intracom": The correct spelling is n e r o - not n i r o. Think of the Roman emperor Nero who did his best to burn down the city of Rome - that's the background for the name of this great application. *smile*

Tore Johnny