Nero and JFW Shortcut problem

  • From: "John Ramsey" <stephnjohnny211@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 15:18:06 -0400

I am currently running XP SP2 Home Edition with both JFW 8.0 with the latest
update, however, I have JFW 7.1 on this system too. I recently downloaded
and installed the trial version of Nero and then purchased a serial number
after the 15 day trial was over. I have my shortcut key for JFW 7.1 set as
ctrl+alt+J and the strangest thing has been happening lately, I hit that
keystroke and nero comes up. I have looked at the Nero properties and there
is no hot key for it. This is bizarre, I had to go in and change my JFW 7.1
hot key to ctrl+alt+7 to keep nero from hijacking it again. Have any of you
had this problem?
Take care,
John