Nero InCD

  • From: "Jack Lowe" <akronjack1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 22:37:28 -0500

    Hi All,
I saw where Rick mentioned the Nero InCD program.  This is meant to be used
with CDRW, or rewritable CD's.  In effect, you can use them like very large
floppy discs.  I can only tell you this.  The program is a royal pain!  It's
not at all Jaws friendly.  And, no matter what version I run, it always crashes
my computer.  Now, my system isn't brand new, but I would think that a 1 gig
prosessor should be enough for that program.
I recently tried the newest version with the same problems.  Personally, I feel
that the program is very unstable at best.  I would much rather use the windows
XP writing software, and CDRW's.  I feel like I have much more control over
that than I do InCD.  One minor drawback to CDRW discs, they can only write at
4X.   Jack