Re: Needed, a Jaws friendly screen saver

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 12:41:16 -0700

Not sure I'd consider any to be "JAWS friendly", since I wouldn't expect to
read anything from a screen saver.

That being said, I'd give the simpler ones a try for a while to see if they
crash anything. The FS folks are always telling us to not use them, so I've
never bothered with them -- which is unusual since I always try to refute
authority. In your case set the start time to a fairly short interval so you
can run a few tests quickly to see if FS is truly being paranoid.

Have fun!

Dave