Re: Need instructions for Winamp 5.08

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 07:30:56 -0700

Excuse me, please.  I never attacked Bruce for being rude, or anything of
the sort.  you're contributing to making this into a flame situation, which
it oughtn't to be.  If you thought I was attacking Bruce, it was a
misapprehension on your part, and I regret that you feel obliged to come to
his defense against me when he simply hasn't been attacked, though I'm sure
he must appreciate your loyalty.

Please let this go or discuss it off list.  I don't appreciate seeing
myself criticized this way on the list and I think it's inappropriate for
everyone's sake.  I asked a question about language, a question which was
mistaken as being a personal attack.  It wasn't.  My question wasn't even
directly responded to, only the attack that I hadn't even made.  Please let
it go.

Thank you very much,
Daniel