Need help with outlook 2003

  • From: Wendy Alling <goldador@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Blindtech List <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, gw-info List <gw-info@xxxxxxxxxxx>,jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 05:31:08 -0500

Hi listers,

I am trying to get the inbox list of messages to read correctly in outlook. Now when I go to read a message in the list view before opening it one of the fields gets cut off. I want to be able to have it read from, subject, date and time in this list view. I tried to format the columns and actually had it working but it did not stay the way I wanted it. Can anyone help me accomplish this so that the message list reads correctly? Also, how do I get the words today back at the top of the message list? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Wendy A.