Re: Need help installing Jaws 9

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 23:35:42 -0800

Chris, if you read my message, you'll see that there's more going on than
that. As I said, it literally didn't install even though it seemed to at
first. But not only doesn't Jaws 9 show up in the add/remove programs list,
but my Jaws 8 isn't on that list, either, even though I'm using it. And I
did not get those new dialogues offering a way to configure basic Jaws
settings as you install, and so forth. A Jaws repair? I can't repair it. It
isn't installed. And the file is one I just downloaded from FS exactly as I
was supposed to. No, something really weird is going on.

Thanks, though. I'll try again tomorrow with coffee.