Re: Need help finding a file

  • From: "Jack Lowe" <akronjack1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 19:16:41 -0500

Hi Chevelle,

Well, one thing you could do is to go and redownload the file, but this time
pay attention to where it goes when it downloads.  I've set up a folder
where all my downloaded files go.  Another thing you could do is to rename
the file before you start the download.  When you get to the part where it
says, save as, you can change the name to something you can find much
easier.  I've downloaded programs that were nothing but what looked like a
mess of letters and numbers.  So I'll rename the file before I start the
download.  Just make sure that the file extention stays in tact, for example
something.exe.  You can rename it as long as you keep the .exe at the end of
it.   Jack