Need a lightscribe software

  • From: "Chris Gilland" <clgilland07@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 15:47:55 -0500

Hey guys. I found a r'r'r'r'really! pathetically! easy and very! accessible program called lightscribe simple labeler. It couldn't be easier if you try. The only thing however I don't! like about it, is there doesn't seem to be any way to type the titles of each song. If I go to the bottom part of the disc and just start typing:

First Track*Second Track*Third Track etc.

It tends to wrap all the way on the full diameter of the disc, which is really good, but it seems also to kind a run off the center ring of the disc. The reason is cause this app really isn't per sey designed to do this. It's more made just for a title at the top, and maybe an artist, then maybe a few sentences at the bottom. Then you can put a border round the outer rem of the disc, but that's about it. So, does anyone know a program where I could type the songs and it would automatically wrap correctly, or at least! would let me import the titles onto the label from their ID3 tags, and it'll then do it for me? I kind a remember Sure Thing CD labeler doing this, but I can't find the dang thing any longer on the lightscribe site, and even if I could, that prog kind a, sorta, worked, but not really well. It was a pain in the kneck if ever there were one. Again, if there is no way to print the titles of the tracks accessibly, that's fine. I'll sacrifice, but being I'm working on self producing my own album, I'd really! like the tracks on the disc itself, and not just! on the back insert sleeve. Yes, I know, I could pay and have the CD artwork with the tracks and all done professionally, but I can't afford to do that. I barely can afford the studio time let alone photography work. LOL!

Chris.
Alternative archives located at: