Re: Need a Script Writer Badly!

  • From: "Jeff Bohrman" <jeffjaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 12:13:07 -0500

Thanks, Barry.  Alan gave me a name of person to contact.

FS is already aware of my situation but they did not recommend a script
writer for me.

I don't think anyone out there has written a script for Nextalk Subscription
Service (NTSS) obtained from:

www.nextalk.net

The Really calls work but not the Dial one.

Thanks!

Jeff