Need Help With 'collapse' in Outlook Express

  • From: "Dave Mitchell" <mitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 06:49:01 -0700

Hi,  I never knew what 'collapse' meant in the Outlook Express menu meant
and now, for some reason, it has invaded my message list.
I found it in the menu selections but cannot seem to remove it from my
message list and it is interfering with the way I manage my messages.
I would appreciate an education   about this feature from someone when time
permits.  Many thanks, Mitch

         In my many years I have come to a conclusion that
         one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm,
         and three or more is Congress.

                       --John Adams (1735 - 1826)